Direct Debit Agreement
We authorise and request ReachOut Australia (ABN 27 075 428 787) to arrange funds to be debited from my/our account at the Financial Institution identified (on the direct debit request).
This arrangement is to remain in the force in accordance with the terms described in the direct debit service agreement as follows:
1. You should check with your financial institution whether direct debiting is available from your account, as direct debiting is not available from all accounts.; and your account details which you have provided to us are correct by checking them against a recent account statement; and before completing the Direct Debit Request if you have any queries about how to complete the Direct Debit Request.
2. Your account will be debited on the 17th of each month as you have specified. If the debit day falls on a date that is not a banking day, ReachOut Australia may direct your financial institution to debit your account on the next available day.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient clear funds are in the nominated account when payments are drawn.
4. Should you wish to cancel, defer or make alterations to the direct debit arrangement or stop an individual payment, you can:
· call 02 8029 7777,
· email firstname.lastname@example.org or
· write to our Fundraising Manager: Level 2, 35 Saunders Street, PYRMONT NSW 2009
5. ReachOut Australia will give you 14 days’ notice if we make any changes to the agreement including altering the payment schedule.
6. If you believe there has been an error in debiting your account, or dispute any debit item, please contact ReachOut Australia directly on 02 8029 7777 as soon as possible. You can also contact your financial institution. Your records and account will be kept private and confidential to be disclosed only if requested by yourself or your Financial Institution if a claim is made for an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT